Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,962 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (38 minutes ago)