Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,087 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)