Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,498 (AU$3,910) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)