Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,036 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)