Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (31 minutes ago)