Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)