Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,113 (COL$3,926,893) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (31 minutes ago)