Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01398 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,795 (128,328 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)