Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00319 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,125 (665,196 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)