Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03241 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,692 ($U113,939) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)