Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03359 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,656 ($U108,856) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)