Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,181 (466,200 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)