Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00256 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,260 (491,785 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)