Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,800 (₨126,999) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)