Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,033 (COL$3,467,340) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)