Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,112 (COL$3,912,085) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (36 minutes ago)