Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €980 (COL$3,456,654) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)