Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,114 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)