Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,982 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)