Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,295 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)