Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,568 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,512 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)