Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,291 prices entered by 495 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 68% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,053 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (31 minutes ago)