Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,563 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,077 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)