Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03930 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,323 (33,650 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)