Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11516 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,112 (9,652 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)