Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,587 (1,959 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (39 minutes ago)