Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,679 (3,904 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)