Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,742 (2,031 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)