Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,744 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)