Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,763 ($8,386) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)