Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00181 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,321 (1,279,746 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)