Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,986 (NZ$7,574) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)