Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,909 (NZ$7,533) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)