Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,226 (NZ$3,793) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)