Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,636 (NZ$4,053) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)