Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 (NZ$3,616) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)