Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,291 ($4,628) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)