Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,255 ($4,636) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)