Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,893 ($2,338) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)