Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,565 ($4,812) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)