Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,665 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)