Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,818 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (44 minutes ago)