Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,689 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)