Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,916 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (31 minutes ago)