Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,007 (Rp 15,026,753) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (38 minutes ago)