Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,300 (₨182,638) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)