Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,056 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)