Cost of living comparison between Paderborn, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,880 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)