Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,588 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)