Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,951 (Mex$ 44,592) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)