Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,425 (£4,705) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)