Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,323 (£4,607) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)