Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,458 (831,195 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)