Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00774 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,135 (146,594 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)