Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,166 (255,534 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)