Cost of living comparison between Oulu, Finland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,057 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)