Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09142 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,633 (28,804 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)