Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08982 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,185 (13,189 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)