Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,681 (1,096,043 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)