Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,300 (2,162,687 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (42 minutes ago)