Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,912 (1,244,701 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)