Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,344 (C$6,394) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)