Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,308 (C$6,145) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (42 minutes ago)