Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,028 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 169TL (about 1 hour ago)