Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,808 (CH$1,923,242) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)