Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,256 (CH$917,031) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (about 1 hour ago)