Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)