Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,054 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)