Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,663 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)