Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,802 (10,582TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)