Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20164 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,180 (5,853TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)