Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11281 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,385 (kr 56,601) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)