Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,026 (kr 28,607) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)