Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10670 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,215 (kr 30,132) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)