Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13531 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,269 (9,376 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)