Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13571 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,382 (17,550 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)