Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (C$3,548) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)