Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 58% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €585 (48,992 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)