Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,367 (99,959 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)