Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,299 (R$ 11,311) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)