Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,331 (¥316,197) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)