Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12411 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,139 ($b9,179) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (43 minutes ago)