Cost of living in Orléans, France vs Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,247 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)