Cost of living comparison between Orléans, France and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,227 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)