Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09601 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 (22,081 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)