Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10048 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,347 (23,356 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)