Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10397 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,232 (21,471 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)