Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10474 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 (22,995 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)