Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,121 (150,114 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (32 minutes ago)