Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00288 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,412 (490,689 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)