Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €651 (264,798 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)