Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00266 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €745 (280,126 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)