Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21437 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €907 (4,230 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)