Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21517 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,121 (5,210 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)